|Height||1.70 cm (5' 7)|
|Weight||56 kg (123 lb)|
|Relatives||Raging Ōtori (father)
Eiichi Ōtori (brother)
|Anime Debut||Season 3: Episode 13|
|Seiyuu||Uchida Yuma (ユマ内田, )|
Eiji Ōtori (鳳英二, Ootori Eiji) is a new member of HE★VENS, a seven-person boyband group (changed in Maji Love Revolutions) under Raging Entertainment, which is owned by his father, Raging Ōtori. He is voiced by Yuma Uchida (ユマ内田, Uchida Yuma).
He wore a personalized HE★VENS uniform consisting of a black and blue jacket with white trim and a white undershirt.
Eiji is a shy and polite person, seen from his introduction at the Triple S, which is a surprise since both his father and brother show arrogant and confident personalities. He also one of the seven members of HE★VENS.
One of the four newest members introduced after the anime-exclusive boyband group HE★VENS's comeback in Season 3, under the Raging Entertainment agency. He, along with the six other boys will be competing with ST★RISH and QUARTET★NIGHT on getting to perform at the Opening Ceremony on Triple S.
See here: Eiji Ōtori/Gallery
- Like every other HE★VENS member, Eiji has a designated theme color. His is sky blue.
- Eiji's ST☆RISH counterpart is Tokiya Ichinose.
- His (Eiichi and Raging's) surname, Ōtori (鳳, Ootori), has two possible meanings, although the more cited one is, "a male phoenix".
- It may also allude to the blue flames in HE★VENS' initial performance.
- The second definition is "a symbol of joy".