|The only sweetheart who loves him and music.|
|Kanji||七海 春歌 (ななみ はるか)|
|Age (game)||15 (UN☆PS♪/R), 16 (SS), 17 (D/AS), |
|Age (anime)||15 (Season 1), 17 (Season 2)|
|Relatives||Unnamed parents (mentioned only)|
|Class|| A Class (anime)|
Player's choice (games)
|Seiyuu||Sawashiro Miyuki (沢城みゆき) (anime)|
Haruka Nanami (七海 春歌, Nanami Haruka) is the only controllable character and is the heroine of Uta no☆Prince-sama♪. She enters Saotome Academy in the hopes of becoming a music composer so that she can write songs for her idol, HAYATO. In the anime, she is voiced by Miyuki Sawashiro (沢城 みゆき, Sawashiro Miyuki).
She has short, reddish-orange hair and golden green eyes in the game, manga and anime. She is also of medium-short height, but is still shorter than almost all other characters in the series.
She is a shy, honest girl, shown to be rather restless and possesses an optimistic personality. Whenever she is unlucky or having a bad day, she remains confident. She's a very hard-working girl who has an ability to move people's hearts. She has been dubbed as the Goddess of Music by Tsukimiya Ringo and Shining Saotome because of her composing and ability to create beautiful music. She is rather naive and a klutz, but she makes up for it with her perseverance and her efforts to become a great composer.
As a child, Haruka had poor health so her parents decided to send her to the countryside to live with her grandmother. There, she eventually learned how to play the piano, but never actually learned how to read music.
This was a plot device created to prompt Masato and Otoya's episodes in the anime. In the game, Haruka knew how to read music and did not have any difficulty with this.
Once she returned to the city, her health began to fail once more due to the amount of people and pollution. While she was panicking, HAYATO appeared on a big screen, his music flowing through the air, calming her down. Her new goal then was to compose a song for HAYATO to sing, so she applied to Saotome Academy.
See here: Nanami Haruka/Anime.
Maji LOVE 1000% Original Soundtrack Vol.6
| Released on February 22, 2012|
See here: Nanami Haruka/Relationships.
See here: Nanami Haruka/Gallery.
- Her given name, Haruka means spring song, while her family name, Nanami means seven seas.
- Her surname may refer to all seven members of ST☆RISH.
- In Season 1: Episode 6, she admitted that she loves basking in the sun just like Natsuki's dog, Elizabeth.
- There are several notable differences between the way she is portrayed in the Maji LOVE Series, the games, and the manga.
- Her background was set differently.
- In the manga, she is familiar with the two famous scions (Masato and Ren).
- She also knows the famous Tsukimiya Ringo in the manga, while in the anime she doesn't.
- In the first chapter of the manga, she owns a TV, while in the anime she stated that she doesn't have a TV in her house.
- Unlike the game or manga, in the anime, her winter uniform features a school sweater.
- In most of the games and the anime, she often dresses in green attire.